Sunday, January 5, 2014

SO much has changed....

Well, I decided I would give blogging a try again. I can't guarantee I will be very good at doing a post every week but I will at least try to keep you up to date on our lives. The last post I did was a post about Brynn being a month old. WOW, our lives are so different.

While I was absent a lot has gone on with our lives with Brynn. We moved when she was only a few weeks old, we survived the teething phase, we survived TONS of ear infections which lead us to Brynn getting tubes put in April 2013. She has had a few black eyes, one bloody nose, traveled with her grandparents to Colorado for a week without mommy and daddy. Turned 1, is finally starting to get some hair (still red) and her BIGGEST milestone was she became the BEST big sister to Chandler in October.

That leads me to our next topic- Brent and I were very lucky to get pregnant with Brynn and we knew we wanted more kids, since it took so long to get pregnant with Brynn we decided we would let God be in control of the timing of our second baby. However, that happened very fast! We were shocked and excited!

We spent our summer preparing for baby #2. We found out the gender so we knew we were having another little girl. Chandler Jae Schumacher made her appearance on October 15. We fell in love all over again. It has been a HUGE adjustment for all of us. Having two kids under the age of two is a challenge and my life has never been more chaotic than it is now, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Dishes don't get done, laundry doesn't get folded, toys are all over the house, but we make the best of it. One thing I have learned from the girls is just go with the flow and it will all work out!

I am back to work at the pharmacy, both girls are in daycare, and Brent is still keeping busy with the car washes and officiating football and wrestling in his spare time. I will leave you with a few pictures, but I am sure that many of you have seen them on facebook or instagram but I can't write a blog without pictures!

Sitting in her "old" car seat watching TV with dad

taking a stroll in the mountains with grandpa Chuck

Grandpa and Grandma Schumacher with the grand kids in Rocky Mt. National Park

Brent and Brynn posing with a bull elk

Family photo-Chandler made the picture just still in my tummy

It got VERY cold on top of the mountain

Schumacher cousins (Peyton and Maddox)

Feeling the freezing water at the national park



Brynn meeting Chandler for the first time

She wasn't sure what to think of her sister

First photo as a family of 4

these girls have him wrapped around their fingers

proud daddy!

Chandler Jae
I will do a blog updating you about Chandler and all her stats hopefully sometime this week. Both girls are napping so I need to try to get something done such as laundry, dishes, but more than likely a NAP for me!

1 comment: