Thursday, June 14, 2012

1 month- and catch up with pictures

Brynn,
You were a month old on the 11th. I can't believe how fast time is going now that you are here. Last week at the doctor you weighed 10 lb. 10oz. You have been gaining about a pound a week. You eat 4 oz. every 2 ½ to 3 hours. And you actually have your nights and days figured out, Mommy and Daddy really appreciate that you go right back to sleep after you late night feedings.

We have struggled to figure out why you are so fussy during the day, even tried to switch you to soy formula but that didn't make a difference. So, you are back on Enfamil Gentlease. I am glad you didn't need the soy (it smells awful and stains everything).

You are starting to make some really cute noises, and you smile while awake so I know its not just gas smiles! We finally have a schedule figured out with you and I am much more relaxed which helps you to relax. I was such a nervous mommy for a couple weeks but its all good now.

You bring such joy to our lives, we worked so hard for you to come into this world, I can't imagine life without you. You are worth every tear I shed and every "down" moment on our journey to becoming parents, because now that you are here I know God was waiting to give us the perfect little girl and he did. You are our "miracle" and we couldn't be happier with you in our lives.

We love you so much,
Love, Mommy

I have TONS of pictures to catch up on getting here so here is a bunch and they will be in no particular order. Enjoy!

Dr. Markham checking Brynn out the day after she was born

Brent changing his first diaper

her pacifier says Heaven Sent- perfect description

Grandma Sue giving Brynn a bath

While Grandma Sue was here she had a photo shoot with Brynn

Another picture taken by Grandma Sue

I really wish she wasn't flipping us off cause this is a super cute picture of Brynn

Another pic by Grandma Sue

Brynn, Grandpa Jeff, and me

1 Month old in this picture!

This was her coming home outfit. Made a few family members proud!

Brynn got adjusted by Brent's cousin (her cousin too)

Brynn makes so many funny faces I finally got one on camera

No comments:

Post a Comment