Monday, April 2, 2012

Bump Date: 34 Weeks



How far along: 34 Weeks
Size of Baby: 17-19 inches and 4.2-5.8lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Still a little of both, I can wear a majority of my regular tops but all maternity pants.

Gender: Guess we'll all find out in May cause we're going to let it be a surprise!

Movement: Lots!

Sleep: I would love to sleep all day everyday, but I usually get about 5 good hours of sleep at night.

What I miss: Not having swollen feet. My feet resemble Fred Flintstones feet.

Symptoms: HEART BURN! This has been horrible the last couple weeks.

Cravings: Anything and everything, since Dairy Queen has opened in Harlan for the season I am in heaven.
Best Moment of the Week: It wasn't this week, but it has been since I blogged, for the longest time our baby has been sitting breech. Not anymore, he or she is head down and ready to make an appearance next month!!

Looking Forward To: My feet not being swollen and actually being able to see my feet when standing up. We start going to our appointments weekly now, and that means we are that much closer to getting to meet our miracle!

In other news, My sister Ashley had her baby one week ago today! Lia Michele was born March 26th. She weighted 7.6lbs and was 19" long. She is beautiful, however please keep Lia in your prayers as she was born with several heart defects and will be undergoing surgery in the near future. Also, please keep my sister and her husband, and my nephew Jack in your prayers for strength and understanding during this time.


Lia shortly after she got home


We have now mowed twice, and it is only April 2nd. Hard to believe. Wrigley has been enjoying this weather a lot because that means we are outside a lot more! We even got his pool out for him to cool off in during the day!
Brent and Wrigley pouting because they couldn't come insdie. They were both very muddy.

We had to pick up some sticks/limbs before we could mow last weekend and this is how Wrigley helped, he layed on the trailor and sun bathed.
Please take a moment and check out my sisters blog to read about Lia's heart condition. Ashley's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment