Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bump Date: Almost 38 weeks

37 weeks 4 days, before Ryan and Heidi's wedding 4-28-12



How far along: 37 weeks and 5 days (Almost 38 weeks)

Size of Baby: 18-20inches and 6-9lbs. At our appointment last Monday, Dr. Markham is guessing it weighs about 7lbs right now. We'll see (hopefully sooner than later)

Maternity Clothes: Still a little of both, I can wear a majority of my regular tops but all maternity pants.

Gender: Guess we'll all find out in May cause we're going to let it be a surprise!

Movement: Lots, but definitely running out of room, this baby needs to drop and get out of my ribs!

Sleep: Haha, what is that? Jk jk, I know its only going to get worse when the baby gets here but he/she is preparing me for what is about to come.

What I miss: Not being able to bend over and tie my own shoes

Symptoms: Heart burn and swollen feet

Cravings: Anything salty, only because I am not supposed to have a lot of salt right now since my feet have been swelling so bad.

Best Moment of the Week: I thought it was going to be a great moment, but we went for our appointment and now we're going weekly and they checked me to see if I was dilated, haha NOPE not even a finger tip. I thought maybe 1-2cm...dream on! Maybe this coming week!
Looking Forward To: This baby making an appearance! This mommy is ready and I am pretty sure his or her daddy is ready also!
This is what I normally wear for clothes, yoga pants and Brent's sweat shirts! (37 weeks 5 days)
We have been having LOTS of trouble keeping Wrigley home. He just had his 2nd birthday and we couldn't find him that day. He took off. It bothered Brent more than me. Don't get me wrong I love that dog to pieces, but he is by far Brent's dog. He doesn't listen to me like he does Brent. Our neighbors (a mile away) have a black lab puppy named Duke. They are best friends. Brent found him the next day swimming in their pond with Duke. However, he needs to learn he can't just go over to Duke's house. So, we are having to tie him up. HE HATES is, but he'll learn.

Wrigley pouting because he had to be tied up. He does it to himself. Also, he looks like a silver lab since he had been swimming in the pond with Duke, and he had a bath the day before this. Ugh!
Also, we have some more exciting news other than having a baby any day, purchasing Schumacher East, LLC, we are MOVING!! We have been looking to move for awhile now but nothing was just "right" for us. Bad timing but its the perfect place. It is 1 mile north of Harlan. Its on a county road that they aren't maintaining the road anymore, but its not gravel....yet!! Since Wrigley has been so naughty we are going to have to build a little (big) pen for him. We decided we will cut a doggie door into the machine shed and have it so he can go inside and out. He'll hate it, but not being as far out in the country we can't take the chance of him going to town or getting hit.

Here is the link to our new house: Click to see our new house

Hopefully this baby decides to make an appearance ANY DAY! We had some false labor going on Friday night so my body is trying to get ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment